Sparkle - Creative Kids Workshop
Sparkle Workshop – Create a Night Sky inspired by Chris Martin
These classes draw on inspiration from the works of Chris Martin with a focus on his use of glitter against dark backgrounds to create shimmering surfaces. Students will create their own Martin inspired artwork across 2 lessons. Through the creation of their multi-media Night Sky artwork, students will gain an understanding of the uses of many art materials and how they can be used to create a complex artwork.
Remember those glitter gel pens you loved using to write notes in primary school? Materials include those… and a bunch of other shimmery, shiny, sparkly materials sure to spark joy.
For maximum impact, there’s even a pad of beautiful quality black paper that’ll allow all those metallic paints and glitter to shine.
1 x 3 hour lesson during school holidays.
‐ OR –
2 x 75 minute lessons after school during term.
Please refer to the timetable page. All lessons are held in our North Richmond NSW warehouse.
All necessary items are provided on the day to support the workshop. Please note only the final artwork can be taken home. The equipment and materials used to create the artwork cannot be taken home.
You can redeem your $100 NSW Government Creative Kids vouchers for the Sparkle - Creative Kids Workshop.
How to redeem your voucher:
- Get your Creative Kids voucher from Service NSW https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher
- Choose any of our Creative Kids workshops
- Enter your voucher information on the product page (Name as it appears on voucher, date of birth, voucher number)
- Your order will be finalised upon authorisation of the Creative Kids voucher
Important information: Please read prior to processing your order
- Each Creative Kids voucher is redeemable for 1 Workshop program only and may not be reused with alternate suppliers.
- Please enter your details carefully so that we can match them with the Service NSW system and process your order. Use the notes field if you need to provide us with more information.
- For each voucher that you have, add another single item to the cart and include voucher details.