Online Lessons to Colour the Rainbow
Tie Dye, Origami & Sunprint Online Workshop – Colour the Rainbow
The first project explores the art of paper folding and aims to create a multi-sensory activity which also stimulates creativity. Origami highlights the importance of symmetry in crease patterns in order to make sound constructed 3D objects. Students will make a butterfly out of origami paper.
The second project explores the kaleidoscope effect of tie dye as students select a combination of colours to dye canvas bags or t-shirts.
Encourage your kid to get creative and colourful in different ways with these fun activities. From tie dying garments and folding origami to printing nature with the gorgeous Sunprint set. Then let their imagination take over with oil pastels and black paper.
You can bring your own materials, or optionally purchase relevant materials for us at a discount when ordered with the class.
Online Workshop timetable
2 x 90 minute lessons are held on the 2nd and 3rd Saturday of each month.
You can redeem your $100 NSW Government Creative Kids vouchers for Online Lessons to Colour the Rainbow.
How to redeem your voucher:
- Get your Creative Kids voucher from Service NSW https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher
- Pick any of our Creative Kids workshops
- Enter your voucher information on the product page (Name as it appears on voucher, date of birth, voucher number)
- Your order will be finalised upon authorisation of the Creative Kids voucher
Important information: Please read prior to processing your order
- Each Creative Kids voucher is redeemable for 1 Online Workshop only and may not be reused with alternate suppliers.
- Please enter your details carefully so that we can match them with the Service NSW system and process your order. Use the notes field if you need to provide us with more information.
- For each voucher that you have, add another single item to the cart and include voucher details.