Modelling Clay Sculpture - Creative Kids Workshop
Modelling Clay Workshop – Make & Bake Your Favourite Foods
A polymer clay workshop to guide children through the creation of miniature food.
The Make & Bake workshop is directed at the 8+ age group with a focus on creating foods with a twist to encourage exploration of colour beyond what is found in the grocery store.
Kind of like play-doh for big kids! Modelling clay is perfect for developing and refining motor skills while letting creativity run wild.
Online Workshop timetable
1 x 4 hour lesson during school holidays
‐ OR ‐
3 x 75 minute lessons after school during term.
Please refer to the timetable page. All lessons are held in our North Richmond NSW warehouse.
All necessary items are provided on the day to support the workshop. Please note only the final artwork can be taken home. The equipment and materials used to create the artwork cannot be taken home.
You can redeem your $100 NSW Government Creative Kids vouchers for the Modelling Clay Sculpture - Creative Kids Workshop.
How to redeem your voucher:
- Get your Creative Kids voucher from Service NSW https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher
- Choose any of our Creative Kids workshops
- Enter your voucher information on the product page (Name as it appears on voucher, date of birth, voucher number)
- Your order will be finalised upon authorisation of the Creative Kids voucher
Important information: Please read prior to processing your order
- Each Creative Kids voucher is redeemable for 1 Workshop program only and may not be reused with alternate suppliers.
- Please enter your details carefully so that we can match them with the Service NSW system and process your order. Use the notes field if you need to provide us with more information.
- For each voucher that you have, add another single item to the cart and include voucher details.
Good for kids
My son loved the clay so much and was involved in the making most of the time.
My son loves this set . It’s full of high quality items and has given him much enjoyment. Thankyou