Magic of Marbling - Creative Kids Online Workshop
Magic of Marbling Online Workshop
The aim of this lesson is to encourage students to become familiar with the process of marbling and to encourage them to use their marbled materials for practical purposes such as book covering/greeting cards & wrapping.
Create colourful, one of a kind artworks and gift wrap. It's easy - simply drop the paint on the water, create a pattern with the included comb and then lay down paper or fabric to transfer the pattern. It is simple and oh so calming.
Online Workshop timetable
1 x 75 minute workshop is held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
6 marbling paints
25 sheet 150gsm A4 sketch pad
You can redeem your $100 NSW Government Creative Kids vouchers for Magic of Marbling - Creative Kids Online Workshop.
How to redeem your voucher:
- Get your Creative Kids voucher from Service NSW https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher
- Pick any of our Creative Kids online workshops
- Enter your voucher information on the product page (Name as it appears on voucher, date of birth, voucher number)
- Your order will be finalised upon authorisation of the Creative Kids voucher
Important information: Please read prior to processing your order
- Each Creative Kids voucher is redeemable for 1 Online Workshop only and may not be reused with alternate suppliers.
- Please enter your details carefully so that we can match them with the Service NSW system and process your order. Use the notes field if you need to provide us with more information.
- For each voucher that you have, add another single item to the cart and include voucher details.