Junior - Creative Kids Online Workshop
Creative Kids Junior Online Workshop - Create like Kandinsky
Using Kandinsky’s piece, Squares with Concentric Circles (1913) as inspiration, this workshop encourages an exploration of colour, line and shape. This workshop is most suitable for children aged under 8.
Little one a little too young for the other workshops? Or an older one who loves to experiment with different (mess-free) mediums?
Filled with materials perfect for younger kids (think Little Brian Paint Sticks, stamper markers and silky smooth twistable colour), our Creative Kids Junior Online Workshop includes a mix of materials they'll enjoy creating with.
A note from Sally: This one is inspired by my sister, a loving and dedicated teacher of primary school and special needs children. It contains materials she loves to utilise in her classroom, including her absolute favourite paint sticks.
These items are provided to support the online workshop;
- 12pc Little Brian Mess Free Paint Sticks
- 25 pce twistable waterbased colours
- 38pc pressed watercolour set
- 14pc double ended stamper markers
- 3 brush easy grip set
- 12 sheet 180gsm A4 pastel coloured art pad
You can redeem your $100 NSW Government Creative Kids vouchers for the Junior Online Workshop.
How to redeem your voucher:
1. Go to Service NSW to obtain your Creative Kids voucher https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher
2. Make your selection from our Creative Kids section
3. Enter required voucher information on product page (Name as it appears on voucher, date of birth, voucher number)
4. Your order will be finalised upon authorisation of the Creative Kids voucher
Important information: Please read prior to processing your order
- Each Creative Kids voucher is redeemable for 1 online workshop only and may not be reused with alternate suppliers.
- Please enter your details carefully so that we can match them with the Service NSW system and process your order. Use the notes field if you need to provide us with more information.
- For each voucher that you have, add another single item to the cart and include voucher details.