Earth Craft - Creative Kids Workshop
Earth Craft Workshop – Flower Pressing & Paper Making
A natural materials focussed workshop encouraging an appreciation of the simplest elements of nature and an ability to make something from that which would otherwise be discarded. The Nature Craft workshop includes pressed flowers, hand made recycled paper and air drying terracotta clay to make gift cards and gift tags.
Do you have a child who proudly presents lovingly made cards ands crafts? Or one who loves to collect leaves and flowers as special mementoes of adventures? Hand made cards, book marks and notes to treasure coming up!
1 x 3 hour lesson during school holidays.
‐ OR –
2 x 75 minute lessons after school during term.
Please refer to the timetable page. All lessons are held in our North Richmond NSW warehouse.
All necessary items are provided on the day to support the workshop. Please note only the final artwork can be taken home. The equipment and materials used to create the artwork cannot be taken home.
You can redeem your $100 NSW Government Creative Kids vouchers for the Earth Craft - Creative Kids Workshop.
How to redeem your voucher:
- Get your Creative Kids voucher from Service NSW https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher
- Pick any of our Creative Kids workshops
- Enter your voucher information on the product page (Name as it appears on voucher, date of birth, voucher number)
- Your order will be finalised upon authorisation of the Creative Kids voucher
Important information: Please read prior to processing your order
- Each Creative Kids voucher is redeemable for 1 workshop program only and may not be reused with alternate suppliers.
- Please enter your details carefully so that we can match them with the Service NSW system and process your order. Use the notes field if you need to provide us with more information.
- For each voucher that you have, add another single item to the cart and include voucher details.