Make Your Mark - Creative Kids Online Workshop
Make Your Mark Online Workshop – Be inspired by Miró
These classes draw on inspiration from the influential works of Miró with a focus on the simplistic line elements frequently seen in the work of the master artist.
Students will create their own Miro inspired artwork in the first lesson. In the second lesson, students will use the techniques learned in the first lesson to create their own Miró inspired alphabet.
These items are provided to support the online workshop;
- 54pc dual markers - fine line + texta tips
- 36pc colour pencils tin
- 4pc graphite pencils (HB, 2B, 4B, 6B)
- Metal sharpener
- 12pc soft grip fine liners
- 2 nib calligraphy pen set
- 120 page 140gsm A4 visual art diary
You can redeem your $100 NSW Government Creative Kids vouchers to participate in the Make Your Mark Online Workshop.
How to redeem your voucher:
1. Go to Service NSW to obtain your Creative Kids voucher
2. Make your selection from our Creative Kids section
3. Enter required voucher information on product page (Name as it appears on voucher, date of birth, voucher number)
4. Your order will be finalised upon authorisation of the Creative Kids voucher
Important information: Please read prior to processing your order
- Each Creative Kids voucher is redeemable for 1 Online Workshop only and may not be reused with alternate suppliers.
- Please enter your details carefully so that we can match them with the Service NSW system and process your order. Use the notes field if you need to provide us with more information.
- For each voucher that you have, add another single item to the cart and include voucher details.