Drawing - Creative Kids School Holiday Workshop
School Holiday Drawing Workshop – Be Inspired by Paul Klee (Recommended Age 6+)
This project draws inspiration from the cubist works of Paul Klee and aims to develop art literacy through an understanding of geometric vs organic shapes, and via an in-
depth exploration of colour.
Nurture their creative side and allow them to develop their drawing skills with Drawing lessons.
1 x 4 hour lesson during school holidays
Please refer to the timetable page. All lessons are held in our North Richmond NSW warehouse.
All necessary items are provided on the day to support the workshop. Please note only the final artwork can be taken home. The equipment and materials used to create the artwork cannot be taken home.
You can purchase your own set of materials here.
You can redeem your $100 NSW Government Creative Kids vouchers for the Drawing - Creative Kids Workshop.
How to redeem your voucher:
- Get your Creative Kids voucher from Service NSW https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher
- Pick any of our Creative Kids workshops
- Enter your voucher information on the product page (Name as it appears on voucher, date of birth, voucher number)
- Your order will be finalised upon authorisation of the Creative Kids voucher
Important information: Please read prior to processing your order
- Each Creative Kids voucher is redeemable for 1 Workshop program only and may not be reused with alternate suppliers.
- Please enter your details carefully so that we can match them with the Service NSW system and process your order. Use the notes field if you need to provide us with more information.
- For each voucher that you have, add another single item to the cart and include voucher details.